Since first being introduced last year the French blues-rock band Archi Deep And The Monkeyshakers have become a regular feature.
Keeping themselves ever busy on the road:
• 18th June – Week End Glisse (Royan)
• 20th June – Private Party
• 25th June – Fête de la Musique (Granzay)
• 9th July – Le Lézard (Château d’Oléron)
• 16th July – Le Kennedy (Angoulème)
• 19th July – Les cabanes (Oléron)
• 21st July – Le Raspoutine (Lyon)
• 22nd July – Festival Dézing (St Jean D’ardières)
• 23rd July – En Terres Brulées (Brûlain)
• 24th July – Le Bonheur (Grand Village)
• 29th July – La Guitoune (Foulerot)
• 5th August – Théatre D’ardoise
• 6th August – Festival Laryrock (Chevanceaux)
• 15th August – Le Cheval Blanc (Nantes)
• 25th August – Entrac’te (niort)
• 15th October – Le Cheval Blanc (Nantes)
– they are able from time to time step back to create recorded music. From the EP – #3 the fourth of the six tracks – I Can See, which has a more rock ‘n’ roll step to it that much of the music previously featured by Archi Deep And The Monkeyshakers.
#3 – EP – Archi Deep and the Monkeyshakers is available on iTunes.*
Join Emerging Indie Bands on Tumblr for more music videos.
*Purchases made through the iTunes link will result in Emerging Indie Bands earning a commission.